Thanks for submitting to MoleskineLovers!
- All art should be drawn in a Moleskine. If any submitted art is in a journal that’s clearly not a Moleskine, it won’t be approved! No square corners, no spiral bound, no loose-leaf paper.
- Please include a name and/or link to your tumblr or portfolio website with your art submission to ensure you get proper credit. (but one link is enough).
- If your submission contains nudity please select the “nudity” tag when submitting.
- If submitting a link, please link to a post that is Moleskine related. Don’t link directly to an image. If you are submitting someone else’s artwork, please credit them with a name and link.
- Product listing-style submissions are not allowed, but you may include a link to your online store such as Society6 or Etsy.
- If your work is a reproduction of another work, please include the name of the original artist. If it’s a collage please include the original artist and/or the source of the materials.
- MoleskineLovers reserves the right to edit submissions so they comply to the above guidelines.
- If you don’t see your submission after 48 hours, and you followed the guidelines, it is probably due to a technical error, and you are free to resubmit.
- If you’re submitting for the first time, want some clarification of the rules, or have a submission question, please read the Submission FAQs