Thanks for submitting to MoleskineLovers!
- All art should be drawn in a Moleskine. If any submitted art is in a journal that’s clearly not a Moleskine, it won’t be approved! No square corners, no spiral bound, no loose-leaf paper.
- Please include a name and/or link to your tumblr or portfolio website with your art submission to ensure you get proper credit. (but one link is enough).
- If your submission contains nudity please select the “nudity” tag when submitting. (this won’t affect your submission in any way, it just allows readers to tumblrsavior nudity they need to)
- If submitting a link, please link to a post that is Moleskine related. Don’t link directly to an image. If you are submitting someone else’s artwork, please credit them with a name and link.
- If you get a message that your submission was approved but you don’t see it here, it’s most likely in the queue (tumblr doesn’t differentiate between a submission being published vs. being queued). If you don’t see your submission after 24-48 hours, it probably due to a technical difficulty, and you are free to resubmit then.
- If you’re submitting for the first time, want some clarification of the rules, or have a submission question, please read the Submission FAQs