March Moleskine Madness 2013
Here we are, it’s March, we’re 1/6th the way into the year and New Year’s resolutions have probably been long forgotten. But it’s a new month and a new chance to get a little more creativity in your life.
March Moleskine Madness is a month long challenge with one simple goal: creating something in your moleskine journal every day for a month.
Here’s how to participate in March Moleskine Madness:
- Step 1: Draw, doodle, journal, collage anything in your Moleskine, try to fill a whole page.
- Step 2: Upload a scan or pic of your creation to your own tumblr (do NOT submit it to here). Try to include the date somewhere, in the journal or typed in the tumblr post.
- Step 3: Tag your tumblr post “Moleskine Madness” <—-This is important!
- Step 4: Follow the “moleskine madness” tag and see what you and your fellow moleskine lovers create!
Participants who draw 25+ days in the month will get a special shout-out on the blog.
As of 3/25, you can be featured as a winner, read this post to learn how.
-What should I draw?
Anything you want! I will be posting daily prompts but it’s certainly fine if you don’t follow them.
-I can’t draw!
No worries, no drawing is required. You can take the prompts and write journal entries if you’d like, or create collages, or take photos. The main point is to create!
-Does it have to be in a Moleskine?
You’ll be posting your daily creations on your own blog so use whatever journal you want, or a different medium all together.
Some Moleskine Madness entries may be reblogged to this tumblr and in that case the usual submission rules will apply.
-What do I get if I do this challenge
As stated above, participants who complete 25+ days will get featured in a special “winners” post on this tumblr. The prize an extra push to be creative every day and a sense of accomplishment.
-My posts aren’t showing up in the “Moleskine Madness” tag
Make sure you have the space in “moleskine madness”. Also make sure “moleskine madness” is one of the first 5 tags you add to your post, other tags won’t appear in the site-wide tag search. (this post goes into more detail)
Daily Prompt List:
- Day 1: A first
- Day 2: Your Pet
- Day 3: Family Affair
- Day 4: If I had a millions dollars…
- Day 5: Fairy Tale
- Day 6: Objects
- Day 7: Travel
- Day 8: Your Comic Life
- Day 9: Favorite Season
- Day 10: Food
- Day 11: Words
- Day 12: Art Movements
- Day 13: A day you will never forget
- Day 14: Fanart
- Day 15: Time Capsule
- Day 16: Your non-dominant hand
- Day 17: Traditions
- Day 18: Dreams
- Day 19: Living Conditions
- Day 20: Patterns
- Day 21: Something you want more/less of in your life
- Day 22: En Plein Air
- Day 23: Something you have lost
- Day 24: It’s the little things…
- Day 25: Recent Accomplishment or Failure
- Day 26: The Future
- Day 27: Favorite Artist
- Day 28: Childhood
Participant List (so far)
To be added to this list please send a fanmail (not an ask) with a link directly to the tag you’re posting your moleskine madness work under (the url should look like this: “http://yourblog.tumblr.com/tagged/moleskine madness”)